Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 17.5 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive our flagship Surveys product positioning in the market. Our Surveys product is used by millions of professionals around the world to answer 20M questions every day. The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Surveys is a key leader in educating the market that SurveyMonkey helps 98% of the Fortune 500 companies transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
- Own the overall positioning and messaging of our flagship survey platform including crafting our competitive positioning to clearly differentiate SurveyMonkey in the market
- Drive and execute global go-to-market strategies for new features including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, rollout sequencing and measuring impact
- Collaborate with the product, product design and user research teams to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Partner with marketing channel partners including online marketing, email marketing, communications, brand, content, research and creative to tell the SurveyMonkey story
- Be the expert on our customers by understanding who they are, what they want and how we can align our product values to be relevant to them
- Be an evangelist for the product and highlight the value of SurveyMonkey both internally and externally through internal communications, industry and analyst briefings, and PR opportunities as necessary
- 4+ years in internet technology and SaaS Product Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and launch products and features in the market
- Experience in growth-focused product marketing for self-service subscription services,
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the marketing channels in digital marketing
- International experience is a plus
- Understanding of brand development including voice and visual branding is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees