SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Join SurveyMonkey as the first Demand Generation Marketer to lead and grow our footprint in EMEA. This critical role will be responsible for growing demand for our SurveyMonkey Enterprise portfolio of solutions through paid and organic, online, and offline channels. The Demand Generation Manager will own the development of highly effective marketing programs to drive top of the funnel growth, and deliver on pipeline and bookings targets . The ideal candidate has previously worked on B2B campaigns, is customer-centric, and has worked on campaigns for the UK market. This person will build and manage creative inbound and outbound campaign strategies and execution, and has experience working in partnership with Sales to achieve results. This is a big opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organization and to shape our International strategy.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategies to generate demand, qualified leads, pipeline and bookings for our EMEA markets.
- Develop and manage online and offline marketing campaigns to contribute to the SurveyMonkey marketing and sales targets.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns for our EMEA business.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing impact on the business, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Understand our customer landscape in EMEA and ensure that the voice of our customer is at the center of our Marketing.
- Build relationships with key partners, influencers and other local entities and vendors in order to build impactful demand generation programs.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Work with business stakeholders to build and execute on strategies across multiple business units and targeted to different market segments.
- Collaborate with the North America Demand Generation team, product marketing and content teams to develop quarterly and annual campaign plans that align to company goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaign deliverables that fuel our demand generation plans and align to company messaging and product positioning.
- Manage strategy and quarterback plans for industry trade shows and events in our EMEA markets.
- Provide consistent weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting detailing campaign performance and the overall success metrics.
- Constantly monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel and lead follow-up/conversion.
- Partner closely with sales to achieve pipeline and bookings goals.
- 5-7 years experience managing B2B sales prospecting activities
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- A team player and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and manage external vendor/partner relationships including negotiating contracts and terms.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience launching B2B campaigns in EMEA markets required.
- Able to execute end-to-end on marketing programs; including program design, launch, and analysis.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- A metrics-driven and results-oriented approach with demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication, business writing, copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of B2B demand gen programs and lead lifecycles
- Able to calculate and understand key marketing metrics
- Knowledge of PPC, Display, and Social Marketing concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Able to work with Sales, engineering, product, content, and design teams
- Able to present ideas and results to executives
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.